Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Halfway Point 42/84


Hey everyone! Big day today. On May 21st I started my weird journey of 84 blog posts in 84 days with almost no idea of what I was doing. What I did know is that I wanted to put a ton of free content out to anyone who would be willing to listen and try and help as many people as possible. Working as a personal trainer, it's my job to help people and I seriously love it. But the only issue is that I really wasn't able to help that many people, seeing as I only have about 20-25 clients. I realized that if I wanted to reach more people then I was going to have to use the power of the internet to do so. So far, it seems like its working a bit, my Facebook followers and post engagement is going up as well as clicks on my page. Those things don't mean a ton but it does mean that people are seeing what I put out and, in turn, hopefully I'm helping these people in one way or another.

This blog alone (really with my Facebook page) has given me the ability to go from helping a few people to helping a couple hundred people, and that's totally amazing! But I want to go bigger. A few hundred people is great but I want to get to a few thousand, or a few million, because I know that I have information that really can change people's lives. So far, I haven't posted a ton of those life changing stories because people seem to be a little self-conscious about me posting their progress pictures (which is totally understandable), but you better believe the proof is out there, and it's coming soon. An interesting correlation to increase my online presence is that my clients are starting to make better progress then they ever have before. I'm not 100% sure why that is happening but I'm not complaining, and neither are they! It probably has something to do with that fact that I have had to increase my already high amount of personal development that I was doing each day in order to have enough content to post to you guys. It also probably had something to do with my mindset of success which naturally projected onto my clients (weird stuff like that happens constantly). But whatever it was it's happening, my client are absolutely killing it and I love it! Hopefully, soon I'll have some progress pictures that I can post for you guys so you can see for yourself, but until then you'll just have to take my word for it!

In honor of this half way post I want to talk a little bit about the future and some new things that are going to be coming so that I can expand my help to as far as I possibly can. Other than these posts, I plan on getting more into making videos for you guys as well. I talked about this quickly on my first video but  I want to continue doing more in the future. The big reason behind that is because I realize that not everyone (most people) don't want to have to read a written post every day. Personally, if I could watch a video or just listen to audio then I would rather do that most of the time. This is going to be a big part of opening up a new YouTube channel for all of these to be posted on, which will help me reach more people by itself. On that channel, I'm also going to start recording and posting exercise demonstration videos for those of you who like to do the free workouts I post. This way, I'll be able to hyperlink right from the post on there to the direct video on exactly how I like exercises to be done. This alone will decrease a ton of the questions that people have and make it easier for you guys to get the workouts done the best way. Honestly, that's my next big step and I don't want to reveal too many of my other secrets for the future.

As the other part of this half way post, I want to link in a few of my most popular posts that I have published since this endeavor started. Obviously, these are the posts that people enjoyed the most so I want to make sure that as many people see them as possible!

To date, my most popular post is about what supplements I take. You can read it HERE if you haven't yet

Not surprisingly, my posts that include free workouts are the next few that are getting the most attention. This post on my women's fat loss and muscle building program is super popular and I really love that workout. Actually, to a point where I have my wife doing it

My other big free workout is the one that I am currently doing which is the Anti Dadbod workout. I've been doing it for 3 weeks now and I'm loving it. You can see the workout explained in Part 1 HERE and Part 2 with the workout HERE

My super informative post on toning came in up towards the top too, which is awesome. I had a lot of people at the gym ask me about this one in person so I'm glad I could get some good info out there. Learn what toning really means HERE.

The last one I want to repost is not one of my top posts, in fact it's BAR FAR my lowest. I still have no idea why because I believe it's a pretty important post, but to date it has an astoundingly low 10 views (which is hilarious)! THIS post is about why you need to worry more than just what the scale says and some other metrics you can use to track progress.

I'm super excited for the future with you guys and definitely these next 42 days, even though I'm running low on ideas! At least good ones. But regardless there are definitely some big things coming and I'm really pumped to be able to help as many people as possible. Finally, my newest and possibly best program is finished but I want to make it available only to my subscribers long before I give it out to the public. If you want to be one of the lucky few to test this new program for me then check out my last post and make sure you subscribe ASAP! I want to get a small group of people together to go through this workout together so let me know if you want in! I'll only be accepting 10 people for this so don't wait.

 See you tomorrow!

Facebook: Greg Herceg - Personal Trainer
Instagram: @Greg.the.Trainer
Email: gsherceg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

How LISS Cardio Changed My Life

Look, this is not going to be some post about the amazing amount of fat you can burn by doing this type of training. I still haven't ch...