Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Time to get your butt moving!


I'm sure you guyss have noticed that it's starting to get warmer out, at least up here in Wisconsin. Guess what that means! It means NOW is the time to start working on getting that summer body in check (actually if you haven't started you may have waited too long). Please, please, please don't wait until two weeks before you have some event to decide that that is the time to get in shape. If you haven't started then start now! The sooner the better.

There are plenty of things you can do tonight to get yourself in the right direction. Download My Fitness Pal, go grocery shopping and meal prep, get in a quick workout, or to join a gym. Procrastination can kill you so let this be your call to action to take at least one small (or big) step as soon as you finishing reading this that is going to take you towards your goals. Screw it, you don't even need to finish, just go do something!

If you're not sure where to start then shoot me a message and I'll help you as best I can. Nutrition, cardio, weightlifting, supplements, any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer. If I can't I'll find the answer for you. Don't wait! Just do it!

Thanks for taking the time to read. I appreciate all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How LISS Cardio Changed My Life

Look, this is not going to be some post about the amazing amount of fat you can burn by doing this type of training. I still haven't ch...