Thursday, June 8, 2017

Client Spotlight: Chris 19/84


I wanted to take today to post my first of many client spotlights were I will discuss the amazing progress that my clients are making. This first one is possibly the best weight loss progress of any client I've had yet. This client's name is Chris and he just had his last session of 3 months of training with me today. In those 12 weeks, Chris was able to lose an incredible 22 pounds! That's just under 2 pounds ever week for the duration of the program. 1-2 pounds a week is what we consider "healthy weight loss". Since we also do body fat percentage, I calculated Chris's fat mass and lean body mass from day one to now. Of the 22 pounds that Chris was able to lose, 19.8 pounds were from body fat! He also lost around 7 inches off of his waist, 5 off of his chest and 4 off of his hip. Including all measurements he lost about 17 inches!

I asked Chris to take an "after" picture because I knew he took a "before" one, but I'm not sure he wants to because he still wants to make more progress. Hopefully I'll be able to post those in for you guys later, though.

After our last session today, I asked Chris what he attributed his success too so that I could relay the message to you and my other clients. Unsurprisingly, he gave most of the credit to dietary changes. Chris tracked his food extremely well for the first couple months and got to a point were it was no longer necessary for him, because he has built such good habits. He also said he cut way back on alcohol. He admitted to me a couple times that he had a beer or two on the weekend but I didn't mind because he was still making such good progress. If you're trying to lose weight, alcohol is one of the absolute worst things.

As far as workouts go, Chris trained with me twice per week and never missed a single session in 3 months. Not only that, but he was early to every session so he could walk before we started. Together we did a mixture of heavy resistance training and high intensity conditioning sessions. His mobility increased drastically and he strength gains were impressive as well. Chris also trained on his own another 1-3 times per week depending on the week. His homework workouts were either more resistance training or just cardio days.

All-in-all, Chris was an ideal client. He did what I asked of him, took the initiative to make changes on his own, and built good habits that he can easily continue now that he is on his own. I could not ask any more from someone who decides to work with me.

If you want to get a copy of the workouts that Chris did, send me a message or an email. I'm planning on making it available pretty soon to my subscribers and people in the private Facebook group. Also, if you want to receive a free copy of my Top Muscle Building Tips and Top Fat Loss Tips then make sure you subscribe via the pop-up window. Right now you'll also get a free copy of the Nutrition Template that I use for myself and my clients (including Chris). Subscribing will also let you join the private Facebook group that I just opened, This group will allow for much more engagement with each other than my Facebook page so I can make sure you guys are getting all of the info you need.

See you tomorrow!

Facebook: Greg Herceg - Personal Trainer
Instagram: @Greg.the.Trainer
Email: gsherceg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

How LISS Cardio Changed My Life

Look, this is not going to be some post about the amazing amount of fat you can burn by doing this type of training. I still haven't ch...